Aubergine, pomegranate and tahini yoghurt
Preparation time:20 minutes
Cooking time:45 minutes
2 x Aubergine
1 x Pomegranate
1 x Bunch Coriander
100g Natural Yogurt
1 tbs of Tahini
1 x Lemon
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
2. Half the Aubergine length ways and score in a crisscross fashion.
3. Roast the aubergine for 35 minutes in the oven.
4. Mix Tahini with the yogurt and the zest and juice of a lemon.
5. Cut the Pomegranate in half and remove the seeds with a spoon.
6. Remove the Aubergine from the oven and serve with the yogurt and pomegranate seeds
View more Vegetarian recipes