Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
1 x whole Tunworth
Rosemary & Garlic Infused Oil
1. Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Remove Tunworth from packaging and place in a Camembert baking dish.
3. With a sharp knife, cut a cross in the centre of the cheese about an inch in diameter.
4. Drizzle the Rosemary & Garlic Oil over the cheese allowing it to run into the cut in the middle and around the edge of the dish.
5. Place the dish on a baking tray and put it in the oven along with a sourdough or baguette and bake for between 5-8 minutes (or until the cheese is runny)
6. Remove the bread and dish from the oven and serve. (Be careful as the cheese will be very hot)
View more Vegetarian recipes