Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
1 x whole Camembert
Rosemary & Garlic Infused Oil
1. Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Remove Camembert from packaging and place in a Camembert baking dish.
3. With a sharp knife, cut a cross in the centre of the cheese about an inch in diameter.
4. Drizzle the Rosemary & Garlic Oil over the cheese allowing it to run into the cut in the middle and around the edge of the dish.
5. Place the dish on a baking tray and put it in the oven along with a sourdough or baguette and bake for between 5-8 minutes (or until the cheese is runny)
6. Remove the bread and dish from the oven and serve. (Be careful as the cheese will be very hot)