Fillet of beef, parmesan fries, asparagus, tenderstem broccoli, field mushroom and grilled tomatoes
Preparation time:20 minutes
Cooking time:40 minutes
2 x 8oz fillet steaks2 x large field mushrooms
bunch of asparagus
oven fries (or prepare your chips yourself)
Tarragon Mustard Mayonnaise
1. preheat over to 180 degrees.2. bring a pan of water to the boil
3. preheat a griddle pan
4. season fillet steaks both sides with salt, pepper and cold pressed rapeseed oil
5. place steaks onto the grill and cook until desired (6 minutes either side to medium rare)
6. add chips, mushrooms and tomatoes onto 2 separate trays and place into the preheated oven.
7. blanch asparagus and tenderstem broccoli in salted boiling water for 4 minutes
8. remove the steak from the grill and rest for 10 minutes
9. remove fries from the oven and grate fresh parmesan onto the fries and toss.
10. once steak has rested serve immediately with a dollop of tarragon mustard mayonnaise.