Pan roasted tomahawk steak with truffle mash, chargrilled vine tomatoes, asparagus and tarragon mustard mayonnaise
Preparation time:20 minutes
Cooking time:40 minutes
1 x tomahawk steak or rib eye steak500g maris piper potatoes
1 bunch of asparagus
1 Tbs White truffle oil
Tarragon Mustard Mayonnaise to serve
1. Preheat a griddle pan or BBQ2. season the steak with salt, pepper and cold pressed rapeseed oil
3. Place the steak onto the grill and cook for 12 minutes either side (turning frequently)
4. Bring a pan of water to the boil
5. peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
6. cook the potatoes until they are soft (fall off a knife)
7. remove the steak from the grill and rest for 10 minutes under foil
8. mash the potatoes with butter and milk and stir in the truffle oil and season to taste.
9. using the hot griddle, chargrill the asparagus and vine tomatoes for 1 minute.
10. carve the steak and serve
View more Beef recipes