Rack of Lamb, roasted veg couscous, feta and harissa
Preparation time:30 minutes
Cooking time:1 hour
6 bone rack of lamb (french trimmed)tenderstem broccoli
200g cous cous
a selection of Mediterranean vegetables
50g feta cheese
rosemary and garlic oil
1. preheat the oven to 180 degrees2. marinate the lamb in rosemary & garlic oil
3. cut the vegetables into cubes and roast in the oven for 30 minutes
4.place the lamb into a cold frying pan and put onto a medium heat until the fat is rendered, then turn over and sear for 2 minutes
5. place the lamb into preheated oven for 12 minutes, then remove and rest.
6. place the cous cous into a pyrex bowl and cover with boiling vegetable stock. stir with a fork and wrap tightly with cling film and leave for 5 minutes
7. remove cling film from cous cous and season with rosemary & garlic oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper and stir with a fork until grains are seperated.
8. mix together the roasted vegetables and cous cous and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
9. meanwhile, blanch the tenderstem broccoli for 5 minutes in salted boiling water
10. calve the lamb and serve on a bed of the cous cous with a spoon of harissa and the feta cheese
View more Lamb recipes