Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time:1 hour
6 Maris Piper potatoes
Rosemary & Garlic infused oil
1. Peel and cut potatoes into ¼ and place into a pan of cold water.
2. Bring potatoes to boil and add salt.
3. Pre-heat oven to 200c.
4. After 15 minutes check potatoes they should be just tender but not too soft. If this is the case drain potatoes from pan and dry well, put plenty of salt over potatoes and tip back into pan. Over a medium heat gently shake pan to fluff up potatoes and remove any excess moisture.
5. Put plenty of rosemary & garlic oil in an oven tray and place in the oven for 10 minutes to heat. 6. Once the oil is hot, tip in potatoes and give a quick shake to cover all the potatoes in oil then place the tray back in the oven.
7. After 25 minutes check potatoes they should be starting to crisp on bottoms, turn then place back into the oven.
8. After a further 15 minutes repeat. They should take around 45- 60 minutes to cook.
9. Once crisp and well coloured all over remove from oven and serve.