Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time:1 hour
2 Maris piper potatoes
2 Large carrots1 Large parsnip
6 Button mushrooms
1 Large red pepper
1 Large onion
1 Large courgette
6 small cherry tomatoes
4 Cloves garlic
1 Sprig of Rosemary
Salt and pepper to season
Cold pressed rapeseed oil
Rosemary & Garlic infused oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/400f/gas 6.
2. Peel and roughly chop the carrots, parsnip & onion and place into a large mixing bowl.You can choose to peel the potatoes too or leave the skins on for an extra crunch.
3.Roughly chop the remaining vegetables and place into the mixing bowl as well.
4. Add a generous amount of cold pressed rapeseed oil & rosemary & garlic along with the rosemary sprig and mix with hands until all the vegetables have an even coat of oil.
5. Pour vegetables onto a baking tray and spread evenly, then place them into the oven for 60 minutes.
6. Turning the vegetables as they roast will help them to cook evenly. do this around the 30 minute mark.
7. After 60 minutes, check all the vegetables are cooked, then remove from the oven and serve.