Spicy Salmon on crushed jersey royals and asparagus
Preparation time:30 minutes
Cooking time:30 minutes
2 x 180g Salmon Fillets
500g Jersey Royals
1 x Shallot
1 x Bunch of Chives
1 x Bunch of Asparagus
100ml Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
Chilli & Garlic Dressing
1. Marinate the Salmon in Chilli & Garlic Dressing for 20 mins
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and place the Jersey Royals in, Season the water with salt.
3. Cook the potatoes until tender (fall off a knife) and then remove from the boiling water. In the same water add the asparagus and blanch for 3 minutes.
4. Heat a frying pan with a glug of Rapeseed Oil in it and pan fry the salmon fillet skin side down first for 3 minutes and then turn over for a further 3 minutes.
5. With the back of a fork, crush the Jersey Royals, then add finely chopped chives and shallot. Mix then together with the Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil.
6. Serve the potatoes, asparagus and salmon with a drizzle of Chilli & Garlic Dressing over it as a sauce.
View more Fish recipes