Tiger Prawn Stir Fry
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
8-12 Fresh tiger prawns
2 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
1 Large red pepper thinly sliced
1 Large yellow pepper thinly sliced
2 Large carrots thinly sliced
2 Large spring onions thinly sliced
1 Large pak choi thinly sliced
4 baby corns chopped
1 red chilli finely chopped
1 packet of fresh egg noodles
4 Tenderstem broccoli thinly sliced
black sesame seeds (optional)
chopped red cabbage (optional)
Lemongrass & thyme infused oil
Chilli infused oil
1. Pour a generous amount of lemongrass & thyme and chilli infused oil into a wok and heat
2. When the wok is hot add the finely chopped garlic and cook until golden.
3. Add in the tenderstem broccoli & carrots and cook for 2-3 mins.
4. Then add the remaining vegetables, egg noodles & chilli and cook through.
5. place the prawns on a hot griddle pan and cook for 2-3 mins on each side.
6. Add the cooked vegetables into 4 bowls and place tiger prawns on top.
7. Garnish with black sesame seeds (optional)